If you want your web company to compete with the Silicon Valley tech giants, you need to think and market like them. This course will get you up to speed on all of the most important digital marketing tools on the market today, like Google Analytics, MailChimp, AdWords, and much more. You’ll learn how to use lean analytics, web traffic metrics, digital conversion funnels, perform LTV and CAC calculations, and much more. Once you can think and market like a growth hacker, you can even out the playing field, and start building a business like a boss.
- Access 118 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Use key marketing tools like persona development, target market interviewing, & buying center analysis
- Develop analytical skills that will enable you to understand what’s working, where it’s working, & what needs to change
- Explore web traffic analysis & lean analytics
- Design & track digital conversion funnels
- Build a user-centric approach to marketing through the social media marketing landscape
- Get a crash course in SEO for content marketing
- Discover automated email marketing strategies & use platforms to manage a list of subscribers
- Cover paid acquisition & online advertising
Eazl is a totally new approach to business education, offering practical business courses in HD that fuse animation, interviews, templates, and interactive exercises to achieve better outcomes for participants in the community. They deliver business tools based on research from institutions like MIT, Harvard, and Stanford in a beautiful format that is optimized for maximum learning and retention.
Eazl is led by Davis (Head of Product) and Ludell (Marketing Director) with contributions from Patton (animation), Agustín (analytics), and Deer (public relations).
All products featured here are selected by Gadgeteur team. If you buy something, Gadgeteur may earn an affiliate commission. Some offers are only valid for U.S.A. country. Some applications or software may be available internationally but in some cases are developed only in English Language and all the prices are shown in USD. Is responsibility of the buyer to assure the right price, taxes, shipping and language available.
Todos los productos presentados aquí son seleccionados por el equipo de Gadgeteur. Si compras algo, Gadgeteur puede ganar una comisión de afiliado. Algunas ofertas solo son válidas para el país de EE. UU. Algunas aplicaciones o software pueden estar disponibles internacionalmente, pero en algunos casos se desarrollan solo en inglés y todos los precios se muestran en USD. Es responsabilidad del comprador asegurar el precio correcto, los impuestos, el envío y el idioma disponible.