Getting a little stressed about a job interview is completely natural. Interviews for programming jobs are a bit different, however, and it’s important to plan accordingly so you have all of your many bases covered. This immersive course was compiled by a team that has conducted hundreds of technical interviews at Google and Flipkart, and will give you not just interview tips, but an in-depth review of all the programming knowledge you’ll need to ace any programming interview.
- Access 83 lectures & 20.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to approach & prepare for coding interviews
- Understand pointer concepts & memory management at a deep & fundamental level
- Tackle a wide variety of linked list problems & know how to answer linked list questions in interviews
- Master a variety of general programming problems that may come up in an interview
- Visualize how common sorting & searching algorithms work
- Gain step-by-step solutions to dozens of programming problems from Game of Life to Sudoku Validator & more
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
All products featured here are selected by Gadgeteur team. If you buy something, Gadgeteur may earn an affiliate commission. Some offers are only valid for U.S.A. country. Some applications or software may be available internationally but in some cases are developed only in English Language and all the prices are shown in USD. Is responsibility of the buyer to assure the right price, taxes, shipping and language available.
Todos los productos presentados aquí son seleccionados por el equipo de Gadgeteur. Si compras algo, Gadgeteur puede ganar una comisión de afiliado. Algunas ofertas solo son válidas para el país de EE. UU. Algunas aplicaciones o software pueden estar disponibles internacionalmente, pero en algunos casos se desarrollan solo en inglés y todos los precios se muestran en USD. Es responsabilidad del comprador asegurar el precio correcto, los impuestos, el envío y el idioma disponible.