This massive package covers three powerful and versatile testing technologies, as well as the theory and fundamental principles behind software testing. You’ll dive into Sikuli, Selenium, and JUnit to learn not only how to use each, but solve specific, real-world problems with them. Before you know it, you’ll have a real foundation in testing.
- Access 145 lectures & 16.5 hours of content 24/7
- Use image recognition to automate just about anything that appears on-screen w/ Sikuli
- Work w/ Selenium’s Java API to test browser functionality & automate tasks w/ nearly 45 solved examples
- Test user interactions of all kinds such as clicking, entering text, dragging & dropping, & selecting from dropdowns
- Interact w/ HTML5 based elements like video players
- Write simple tests using all the different features of JUnit tests
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
All products featured here are selected by Gadgeteur team. If you buy something, Gadgeteur may earn an affiliate commission. Some offers are only valid for U.S.A. country. Some applications or software may be available internationally but in some cases are developed only in English Language and all the prices are shown in USD. Is responsibility of the buyer to assure the right price, taxes, shipping and language available.
Todos los productos presentados aquí son seleccionados por el equipo de Gadgeteur. Si compras algo, Gadgeteur puede ganar una comisión de afiliado. Algunas ofertas solo son válidas para el país de EE. UU. Algunas aplicaciones o software pueden estar disponibles internacionalmente, pero en algunos casos se desarrollan solo en inglés y todos los precios se muestran en USD. Es responsabilidad del comprador asegurar el precio correcto, los impuestos, el envío y el idioma disponible.