Angular 2 introduces an entirely new way to build applications. It wholly embraces all the newest concepts that are built into the next generation of browsers, and cuts away all the fat and bloat from Angular 1. This book plunges directly into the heart of all the most important Angular 2 concepts for you to conquer, as well as demonstrates how the framework embraces a range of new web technologies such as ES6 and TypeScript syntax, among others.
- Understand how to best move an Angular 1 application to Angular 2
- Build a solid foundational understanding of the core elements of Angular 2 such as components, forms, & services
- Gain an ability to wield complex topics such as Observables & Promises
- Properly implement applications utilizing advanced topics such as dependency injection
- Know how to maximize the performance of Angular 2 applications
- Understand the best ways to take an Angular 2 application from TypeScript in a code editor to a fully function application served on your site
- Get to know the best practices when organizing & testing a large Angular 2 application
Matt Frisbie is currently a software engineer at Google. He was the author of the Packt Publishing bestseller AngularJS Web Application Development Cookbook and also has published several video series through O’Reilly. He is active in the Angular community, giving presentations at meetups and doing webcasts.
All products featured here are selected by Gadgeteur team. If you buy something, Gadgeteur may earn an affiliate commission. Some offers are only valid for U.S.A. country. Some applications or software may be available internationally but in some cases are developed only in English Language and all the prices are shown in USD. Is responsibility of the buyer to assure the right price, taxes, shipping and language available.
Todos los productos presentados aquí son seleccionados por el equipo de Gadgeteur. Si compras algo, Gadgeteur puede ganar una comisión de afiliado. Algunas ofertas solo son válidas para el país de EE. UU. Algunas aplicaciones o software pueden estar disponibles internacionalmente, pero en algunos casos se desarrollan solo en inglés y todos los precios se muestran en USD. Es responsabilidad del comprador asegurar el precio correcto, los impuestos, el envío y el idioma disponible.